These are organic connection opportunities organized by ANCers who want to get together with other folks who share the same passions and interests.
Check back often for updates.
- February 10 - March 9- Spring Study: Embodied Contemplation- 6:30-7:30 in the Kinder/1st grade room at ANC. Embodied Contemplation is a unique worship experience integrating prayer, breath-centric movement, and devotional meditation. The aim of each meeting is to deepen one’s intimacy with the soul and enter into the unified field of God's heart: Love. Contact Lauran Jane for more information.
- February 25- Ladies Who Lunch DOWNTOWN- 11:30am at Whole Foods, 525 N. Lamar, 78703. Contact Katie McCormick for more information.
- March 1- First Sunday Brunch/Lunch- Join fellow ANCers for a meal directly following each service. Restaurant options and more information announced that morning.
- March 8- Partner Class- This one-time class (immediately following 2nd service) is for anyone new to ANC who would like to know more about what partnership at ANC looks like. We talk about beliefs, affiliations, structure, history and introduce the staff. You’ll have the opportunity to ask any question you may have. We provide lunch and childcare if you REGISTER. Contact Tray Pruet for more information.
- March 11- Conversational Spanish Meet-up- 7:00pm at Habana Restaurant, 2728 S Congress Ave., 78704 Come hang out and practice your Spanish with fellow ANC folks! It's not a class; just practice. Contact Alison Morriss for more information.
- March 11- Wine Down Wednesday- 7:00pm at Nate's, 306 S. Main St., Buda. Join other ANC gals for girl talk and 1/2 price wine. Contact Katie McCormick for more information.
- March 12- Adoption/Foster Support Group- 7:30pm at the home of Emily Andre, 1233 Strickland Dr., 78748. Contact Emily Andre for more information.
- March 31- Ladies Who Lunch DOWNTOWN- 11:30am at Whole Foods, 525 N. Lamar, 78703. Contact Katie McCormick for more information.
- Thursdays at 7:00 am- Breakfast Queens- At the home of Mallory Lehenbauer, 500 Shep St., Austin, 78748. Contact Mallory for more information.
If you would like to add your own meet-up, contact Cale Nonemacher.