These are organic connection opportunities organized by ANCers who want to get together with other folks who share the same passions and interests.
Check back often for updates.
- November 19- Ladies Who Lunch CENTRAL- 11:45am at Whole Foods, 6th and Lamar. Contact Katie McCormick for more information.
- November 21- Ladies Who Lunch NORTH- 12:00-1:15pm at Easy Tiger, 6406 N I-35 Frontage Rd, Suite 1100, 78752. This location allows brown-bagging, so BYOL or buy something there! Contact Joanna Drake for more information.
- November 22- Salaried Singles Happy Hour- 6:00pm at Better Half Coffee & Cocktails, 406 Walsh St., 78703. Come have a drink, meet other career single peeps, and let's build a community where we can encourage and serve together. Contact Jessica Zarate for more information.
- Wednesdays 7:00-8:30pm- Sermon on the Mount 6-Week Bible Study- All are welcome! Join us as we study Matthew 5-7 together through reading, listening, discussion, and prayer. Beginning October 16th and running weekly until November 20th at the ANC Community Center, 2701 S. Lamar Blvd. Contact Mollie Burpo to be added to the distribution list for materials and reminders.
- Thursdays at 7:00 am- Breakfast Queens- At the home of Mallory Lehenbauer, 500 Shep St., Austin, 78748. Contact Mallory for more information.
If you would like to add your own meet-up, contact Cale Nonemacher.