These are organic connection opportunities organized by ANCers who want to get together with other folks who share the same passions and interests.
Check back often for updates.
- June 23- Healthcare Professionals Lunch- Are you an MD, RN, PT, OT, speech pathologist, or social worker? Anyone in the healthcare field is invited to attend lunch directly after the 11:00 service at Pinthouse Pizza, 4236 South Lamar. Contact Laura Jennings for more information.
- June 28- Men's Pipes and Porters- 8:00pm at Adrian Gonzalez's house, 716 Mountain View, San Marcos, 78666. Contact Nathan Swan for more information.
- June 29-30- RESTORE WEEKEND- check your email for details and sign up links!
- July 7- First Sunday lunch- Grab a new friend and head out to lunch with ANCers after each service. Details announced that morning.
- July 9- ANC Tech Meet-up- 6:30-8:30pm at Lustre Pearl East. 114 Linden Street, 78702. Contact Elise Graham Kennedy for more information.
- July 14- Homeschooling Parents Lunch- directly after the 11:00 service, meet at Pinthouse Pizza, 4236 S. Lamar to hang out with fellow homeschooling parents. This is not a meet-up so our kids can meet; this is a meet-up for us! Kids can sit at their own table. Contact Cale Nonemacher for more information.
- Thursdays at 7:00 am- Breakfast Queens- At the home of Mallory Lehenbauer, 407 W. Mary St. Contact Mallory for more information.
If you would like to add your own meet-up, contact Cale Nonemacher.