These are organic connection opportunities organized by ANCers who want to get together with other folks who share the same passions and interests.
Check back often for updates.
- January 22- Ladies Who Lunch NORTH- 12:00-1:15pm at Easy Tiger, 6406 N I-35 Frontage Rd, Suite 1100, 78752. This location allows brown-bagging, so BYOL or buy something there! Contact Joanna Drake for more information.
- January 22- Pipes and Porter- 8:00-11:00pm at Pinthouse Pizza, 4236 S. Lamar, 78704. Join ANC men for a pint and good conversation. Contact Wade Lintz for more information.
- February 2- First Sunday Brunch/Lunch- Join fellow ANCers for a meal directly following each service. Restaurant options and more information announced that morning.
- February 8- Permaculture Gardening Class- 10:00am-1:00pm in the Community Center at ANC. Have you wanted to start a vegetable, herb, or pollinator garden and don't know where to begin? Come to this free class to learn about permaculture philosophy and the practical step-by-step process of adding a garden. Bring a sack lunch and your questions! Email Cale Nonemacher to register.
- February 11- All ANC Connect- 7:30pm at Cosmic Coffee, 121 Pickle Rd., Austin, 78704. Come and grab a coffee/beer with ANC! Anyone and everyone is welcome to attend this hang-out. Contact Alison Morriss for more information.
- Thursdays at 7:00 am- Breakfast Queens- At the home of Mallory Lehenbauer, 500 Shep St., Austin, 78748. Contact Mallory for more information.
If you would like to add your own meet-up, contact Cale Nonemacher.